Chuck Walsh has over 30 years of successful project/ program management, change management, operations management, multi-product management and systems development – including many complete lifecycles (Agile to Waterfall/ Human Centered Design). He is especially successful with troubled projects and operations. He is noted for combining process and technology into solutions, as well as for preparing an organization for change – both the technology and user staff. His focus is on the transition (continuity, efficiency and effectiveness of operations), so projects are uniformly successful and processes are sustainable. He is experienced in coordinating across organizations; in small, medium and large organizations; across matrixed organizations, multi-departmental and multi-divisional organizations, especially in high pressure and frequently changing environments. He has managed multi-project, multi-year endeavors, including a modernization – a complete replacement of all infrastructure and applications (small, medium and large). Positions have included: Program/ Project Manager, Product Manager, Technology Division Manager, Big 4 Consulting Manager, Operations Manager, Line of Business Manager and VP-Strategic Planning. Industries included Health Care, Banking, Transportation, Manufacturing, Defense and Information Science.
- Revising a training program for a small business, improving effectiveness at least five times.
- Product Management of over 35 products and variances, including establishing new products responsive to customer needs
- Establishing a Customer Profitability Model for a regional bank as well as implementing the resulting system. Including the introduction of the new standards for customer evaluation within the organization.
- Enhancing a Budgeting System for a government agency, providing significantly better flexibility with the budgeting process, improving the auditability and reducing the timeframes from weeks to hours.
- IT Modernization with Change Management for a government agency center, replacing the infrastructure, processes and systems completely with the corresponding transition and training.
- Managing numerous programs and projects to successful completions with smooth transitions and successful change implementations.
In Management and Governance:
- Project Management Professional (PMI/PMP)
- Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT (ISACA/CGEIT)
- Certified Problem and Change Manager (GAQM/CPCM)
- Certified Professional in Healthcare Information and Management Systems (HIMSS/CPHIMS)
In various processes:
- Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) Agilist – Updated to 5.0
- Professional Scrum Master (PSM1)
- DevOps Foundation
- ITIL Foundation – Updated to 4.0